Friday, October 7

Tonight...

I feel fat, heavy, repulsive. Actually, I've been feeling heavy for the past couple of months. I've been eating like there was no tomorrow, as if the world was coming to an end. Therefore, the weight is coming back. Coming back with a vengeance.

Sigh.

I need to pull myself together and do something about this. Two months without a proper workout and/or a good diet isn't acceptable. Every part of my body is affected. My thighs, my legs, my stomach, my cheeks... Soon, my pants will no longer fit. The buttons of my shirts will fail to fasten.

I can't let this happen. I can't let myself go this way. I've worked hard to maintain a routine and lose some weight. It will stink to have done all that work in vain.

Tomorrow, I weigh myself.
Tomorrow, I start fresh.

3 comments:

  1. I believe you can do it also.
    I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts (and your coffee break) with me. I read every comment with great interest. If you have questions, don't be shy, I'd love to address them. :)